I'm gleefully reliving my iPod days with this slick Sony DAP that runs Android

From time to time, I enjoy gushing about the products I like. It's a refreshing feeling when I spend most of my days complaining about this and that, to finally be excited about a quality device that doesn't manage to disappoint a chronic cynic like me. Ask anyone, I'm big into music and love sharing my finds, but so far, Spotify (my streaming app of choice) still doesn't offer HD audio. Sure, there are other streaming services that do, but having recently started collecting vinyl last year, I was still missing the old days when I had a gigantic digital library I managed, having built it over decades from my physical CD collection. While most of those files are long gone, I've since built up a solid library of FLACs from the vinyl I've bought on Bandcamp. Clearly, I needed a dedicated player to do this audio justice, and that's where Sony's NW-A306 Walkman comes in.

Techy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ART
Techy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ARTTechy Pranav PKD ART